As you prepare to get your new wheelhouse out on your first adventure it’s important to review the process of raising and lowering your ice house.
For the new or old user that has upgraded to the new hydraulic system, it can be helpful to go through the process with a seasoned pro.
In this video, Brad Hawthorne walks us through how to raise and lower your 17 foot, 21 foot, or 24-foot Yetti fish house.
If you are walking through this and find a step by step guide helpful: See the steps below
- Once you have found your spot you want to set up on the first step is to turn your remote on until you see a blinking green light that ensures that connectivity to the hydro unit inside the house.
- Once you confirm that the remote is connected you’ll then want to find the travel lock pins that lock it into the frame.
- There are two, one on each side. It is above the last wheel on the hydraulic frame.
- Once you find these you want to use your remote and barely raise your house so it takes the pressure off the pins.
- Then remove the pins. You will need a few clicks on the remote to raise the house enough to release the pins. Do this on both sides.
- Once you have the done you do not want to lower the fish house yet.
- Next, you will go up to the tongue and remove the pin from the tongue.
- Once you have removed all three pins you are able to drop your Yetti fish house completely to the ground.
- Disconnect your Yetti Fish house from your truck or SUV. * You do not HAVE to disconnect from your vehicle.
If you have made it this far through the steps… You are good to go and ready to fish!
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury and may void any manufacturer warranties.
Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.
Follow Yetti Outdoors On Facebook: Yetti Outdoors Facebook
Follow Yetti Outdoors On Youtube: Yetti Outdoors Youtube
Follow Yetti Outdoors On Instagram: Yetti Outdoors Instagram