Your Yetti Fish House interior is equipped with a 30-amp inlet (A) a cordset (B), and a 30 to 15 amp adaptor (D).
You will need the cordset to hook up to 120-volt power which will run:
- The electric side of the water heater
- Converter (charges battery)
- 120-volt outlets
To connect 30-amp cordset to inlet:
- Match the terminals in the correct position and twist clockwise to lock cord to inlet.
- Twist ring collar clockwise to a snug tightness to ensure a good connection.
- Twist ring collar counterclockwise until loose.
- Twist the connector counterclockwise to unlock.
- Pull lightly away from the trailer.
NOTE: The other end of the cordset (B) is equipped with a 3 prong 30-amp male connection. If a 30-amp connection (C) is present, ALWAYS plug into that outlet.
There is an adapter included with your interior to adapt the 30 amp to 15 amp adaptor (D) if a 30 outlet is not present. If adapting down to a 15 amp it is the owner’s responsibility to only run a maximum of 15 amps at a time when this adapter is being used. If running over 15 amps, premature wear to connections, wires, and appliances can occur.
To learn more about your accessory battery and voltage, click: Battery and Voltage
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury and may void any manufacturer warranties. Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.
View Owners Guide Blog: ARCHIVE
View The Yetti Life Blog: ARCHIVE