In this video, James demonstrates how to install a Catch Cover Wall Disc on the inside of a Yetti Fish House.
With a tongue and groove cedar, you can place your Catch Cover Wall Disc anywhere you want. Below are steps on how to safely install your disc!
- Find a spot on your wall where you want your Catch Cover Wall Disc.
- When lining the disc up on the wall, be sure to avoid lining it up on the grooves of the wall.
- The screws at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock should catch two separate boards.
- The screws at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock should catch the same board.
- Screw-in the disc, one screw at a time.
- NOTE: Your screws should NOT be longer than ¾”.
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury and may void any manufacturer warranties. Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.