In this video, Brad will demonstrate how to properly grease the wheel bearings on your Yetti Fish House. All of the 2018 and newer Yetti Fish Houses use an easy lube hub system. This means you don’t have to completely disassemble the entire hub assembly and repack the bearings. The easy lube system allows you to quickly grease the wheels.
Items you will need:
- Protective gloves
- Grease gun
- Putty knife or pry bar
- Large screwdriver
- Small screwdriver
- A place to put the old grease
In order to grease the wheels, follow the steps below!
- Carefully remove the hub cap with the putty knife.
- Be careful as to not bend or scratch the cap. Take your time!
- Remove the dust cap with the small screwdriver.
- Attach the grease gun and turn the machine on (if you have a machine)
- Start to spin the wheel.
- All the new grease will go to the back while the old grease comes to the front.
- As the old grease reveals itself, remove it.
- Continue this step until the new grease begins to reveal itself.
- Reattach the dust cap.
- Attach the hub cap.
- Repeat for the remaining wheels.
NOTE: It is important to continue to spin the wheels as it brings the old grease to the front where you can remove it!
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury and may void any manufacturer warranties. Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.
View Owners Guide Blog: ARCHIVE