Your Yetti Fish House interior is equipped with a 30-amp inlet (A) a cordset (B), and a 30 to 15 amp adaptor (D).
You will need the cordset to hook up to 120-volt power which will run:
- Electric side of the water heater
- Converter (charges battery)
- 120-volt outlets
To connect 30-amp cordset to inlet:
- Match the terminals in the correct position and twist clockwise to lock cord to inlet.
- Twist ring collar clockwise to a snug tightness to ensure a good connection.
- Twist ring collar counterclockwise until loose.
- Twist the connector counterclockwise to unlock.
- Pull lightly away from the trailer.
NOTE: The other end of the cordset (B) is equipped with a 3 prong 30-amp male connection. If a 30-amp connection (C) is present, ALWAYS plug into that outlet.
There is an adapter included with your interior to adapt the 30 amp to 15 amp adaptor (D) if a 30 outlet is not present. If adapting down to a 15 amp it is the owner’s responsibility to only run a maximum of 15 amps at a time when this adapter is being used. If running over 15 amps, premature wear to connections, wire, and appliances can occur.