In this video, James will demonstrate how to replace your sail switch on your furnace.
- Place the furnace on a table to make it easier to work with.
- To remove the sail switch, a small Philips screwdriver is needed to remove the screw holding it in place.
- Carefully disconnect the wires on the sail switch.
- NOTE: Be mindful of remembering exactly how these wires were attached.
- Carefully remove the sail switch from the furnace.
- Be careful not to bend the tab on the sail switch. It may have to be carefully rotated out of its place
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury, and may void any manufacturer warranties. Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.