Your Yetti Fish House is equipped with an onboard freshwater tank for potable water. Freshwater filler (direct access to fill water tank) and city water are located on the exterior of the trailer. In the video below Brady will show you how to use both the fresh water tank and the city water connection options.
Freshwater tank sizes vary on the model of your Yetti. *See the table below
|Model||Fresh Water (G)||Water Heater (G)|
The larger cap inside the access door is your filler for your freshwater tank. To open the cap, turn counterclockwise (clockwise to close).
The rubber plug insert will pull out and reveal garden hose threads to hook up to city water.
The small hole with a screen over it is the tank’s vent/overflow. When filling, this hole will have water coming out of it to indicate being full.
Using Fresh Water Tank:
- Fill the water tank with either a hose or portable container until water comes back out the fill spout or comes out the overflow/vent.
- Locate your “Water Pump” switch and flip it to the “On” position.
- This will power the 12-volt pump. Note that your 12-volt pump has a built-in pressure switch that will automatically cut the pump off when its set pressure has been reached. It is possible not to hear the pump kick on when your switch has been engaged.
- Check to make sure the valves behind the water heater are in the appropriate position.
- Turn ON the cold-water side of all the faucets, one at a time, ensuring that air has not gotten trapped in the water lines.
- Repeat the same process for the hot waterside. Note that water won’t come out of the hot water side until the 6-gallon tank has been filled.
- For more info on filling the water heater, see the “Water Heater Operation” section.
Using City Water Connection:
- Before hooking up to a city water connection, always make sure to check pressure coming out of the hose you will be connecting to.
- This system is rated for a max of 60 psi and damage will occur if over the max rating.
- Hook a garden hose up to the city water connection.
- Turn on the cold-water side of all the faucets, one at a time, ensuring that air has not gotten trapped in the water lines. Repeat the same process for the hot waterside.
- Note that water won’t come out of the hot water side until the 6-gallon tank has been filled. For more info on filling the water heater, see the “Water Heater Operation” section.
Related Owner Guide Content:
More information on the installation and operation of the Dometic water heater, click Water Heater Operation.
More information using: Black & Grey Tanks.
More information on: Viewing the Tank Monitoring System.
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury and may void any manufacturer warranties. Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.
View Owners Guide Blog: Full Content List