In this video, James will demonstrate how to remove the lower cushion of a couch in a Yetti Fish House.
- Lift the couch in a half-folded position.
- Remove the 4 nuts that are holding the lower cushion on.
- Use a half-inch wrench, a socket/ratchet, or whatever you have readily available.
- Lift the removed cushion directly up to avoid the leather catching on the hinges.
- Lean the cushion against the wall with the soft side TOWARDS the wall to avoid damaging the wood.
To see how to remove the upper cushion, see “Removing the Upper Cushion of the Couch.”
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury and may void any manufacturer warranties. Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.
View Owners Guide Blog: ARCHIVE
View The Yetti Life Blog: ARCHIVE