In this video, James will demonstrate how to remove the upper cushion of a couch in a Yetti Fish House. You will need a screw gun with an extension attached.
- Begin to remove the lag screws from the metal frame of the couch.
- The lag screws may vary in location depending on the model of the Yetti.
- You will have to slightly manipulate the couch to gain access to all the screws.
- Remove the couch from the wooden bed.
- NOTE: Be cautious of lifting the couch off of the wooden bed. The metal frame can easily scratch the Yetti’s woodwork. It is recommended to have someone assist you in removing the couch from the Yetti.
To see how to remove the lower cushion, see “Removing the Lower Cushion of the Couch.”
Failure to properly maintain and service your Voyager equipment may result in personal injury, and may void any manufacturer warranties. Please contact your local dealer with any service, maintenance, or warranty questions.